Monday, September 15, 2008

RefundCents

Everyone is always asking about how I learn about all my great deals. I use the internet to find my best bargains and save myself a lot of time. My favorite site for groceries is Pinchingyourpennies.com and for other deals Refundcents.com

It does cost to belong to RefundCents
but it is well worth the cost. If you are interested in an online only subscription it is only $12 a year. I save MUCH more than $1 a month. If you are interested in getting the magazine as well it is about $25 a year.

If you are interested in a subscription you can look at the options and sign up at:

RefundCents.com

If you have questions about either of the sites, let me know. I can give you some hints for navigating the sites.

If you have any questions you want me to discuss on my new blog, let me know.

Have a great day!

No comments: