Sunday, October 26, 2008

Amazing Kmart shopping!

Wow! That is all I can say!


I will have to list deals I got tomorrow, but let me just say it rocked! I did two orders. First one was to test the waters and make sure it worked as planned. Our Kmart was not planning to do the doubles, so their cash registers are not programmed for the deal. This is a plus since the cashiers just double the coupon and do not search for overages. I hadn't planned on overages, so at the last minute I had to add a $4.79 tote and the cashier still could not double all the coupons.
My store savings was $26.37
My coupon savings was $139.50
I paid $9.85
Tax was $8.36
so before tax I paid $1.29 for the 54 items!

My next order...
My store savings was $58.29
My coupon savings was $326.15
I paid $23.54
Tax was $19.68
I got a $2 Register Reward on my next order (which can be doubled!)
so before tax I paid $3.86 but minus my RR would be FREE for 110 items!


I had to buy a shirt for Sam, a $10 bag of parrot food and 3 $7 Thermacare products for Mike to cover my overages for the 2nd order. It was a lot of fun and my friends did just as well. One had a cashier who didn't know you had to pay the tax so she actually had the cashier give her money back! What a great day! I hope you all can share your savings here for everyone to see.

If you want to email me, I can post your comments and pictures right here on my blog
or send me the link to your blog so I can have people check out all the coupon queens!

I will try to post my pictures and explanations of the deals tomorrow.

No comments: