Thursday, October 9, 2008

High Value coupons for Walgreen's sale this week

This is an update to my last post. SC Johnson has new online printable coupons for many of the items I listed.

Click here to print them out.

$10 off Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner (use this with the $10 rebate to make it FREE)
$2 off Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel
$2 off Scrubbing Bubbles Aerosol or Trigger product
$2 off Fresh Brush Toilet Cleaning System
$2 off Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer
$2 off any Pledge Furniture Care product
$2 off any Pledge Multi Surfact Duster
$1.50 off any Pledge Wipes
$2 off Windex Glass or Multi-Surfact Cleaner
$1.50 off Windex Wipes
$1.50 off any Shout Laundry Stain Remover
$1.50 off Fantastik All Purpose Cleaner

1 comment:

candice said...

I am new at all this amy and I {candice} have been watching your site and I heard that kmart is having double coupon day agen on the 15th. what is the best way to get some good coupons for that sale and if you have any tips I would love to here them
cnchopkins@msn.com
thank you