Sunday, October 5, 2008

Albertson’s Terrific Deal $3 off $10 on specific products

WATCHING THE DEALS... SOMETIMES THEY SOUND GOOD, BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO STEP UP AND TAKE THE TIME TO DO THEM. WHEN DO YOU GET UP AND DO A DEAL OR THINK "WISH I WOULD HAVE...." LATER? I COULD HAVE MISSED THIS DEAL TOO... LUCKILY, I DID NOT MISS THIS AWESOME SALE!

Coke products 2 L, on sale for $1, buy 10, minus $3, total $7

Ronzoni Pasta meals, on sale for $2, buy 10, minus $6, total $4

Softsoap, on sale for $1, buy 10, minus $3, minus $.35 coupons, total $3.50

Hershey Baking Chips, on sale for $1, buy 10, minus $3, total $7

Zone Perfect bars, on sale for $1, buy 20, minus $6, minus $1 coupons, total FREE PLUS $6 PROFIT

Glade Oil Plug Ins, on sale for $4.99, buy 6, minus 3 B1G1F, minus 3 FREE coupons, total FREE, PLUS 6 $2 ONYO catalinas which print immediately. My cashier gave them to me to use.

Coke products $7.00
Ronzoni $4.00
Softsoap $3.50
Hershey chips $7.00
Zone bars -$6.00
Glade -$12.00
TOTAL $3.50

This is an awesome deal. Even at prices before coupons this is a great deal… When did you last get a 2L Coke product for $.70? Or Hershey Chocolate Chips for $.70???? Add this to coupons.. HELLO! It is a no brainer! I mentioned the deal to friends, hopefully everyone took advantage of the sale.

I work full time. I had to decide what deals were better for me to do this week. I LOVE Walgreen’s. But this week I had to lean toward Albertsons and the Kmart Double Coupon Deal to make it an awesome couponing week. I can still go to Walgreen’s tomorrow or the next day and I will get awesome deals, but this week I had to make choices and I think I made some good ones!

LOOK ABOVE… I got 66 items for $3.50 plus tax. This equal less than $.06 an item. See what I got? I was so excited, I just had to share with everyone!

No comments: