Friday, October 24, 2008

WOO HOO!! Double Coupons at Kmart !

Starting Sunday, Oct 26th through November 1st, our local Kmart is hosting Double Coupons! It will be a whole week event. I spoke with the store manager, Elaine and she confirmed this to be true.

They will be doubling coupons up to $2. So a $2 coupon becomes worth $4. You can use 4 like coupons for a total of 75 coupons. They do not accept printed internet coupons. There are a lot of great coupons out there which will make many items FREE. So check out your coupons and start getting things organized for the sale. I can't wait to hear what everyone is getting. Feel free to share your comments here so others can learn more.

4 comments:

Jense Family said...

So,do you not have to have the ad in the paper then????

The Deal Lady said...

Here are the matchups that I found for free and inexpensive items for next week. Hope this helps! Have a great day!
http://thedeallady.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-list-for-kmart-super-doubles-event.html

Welcome to my spot! said...

Brandy,

From what I heard from the manger I spoke with, ELAINE, she said, "Yes we are doubling." without hesitation. So I believe it is without an ad or flyer. I have a trip planned to test out the doubles with some friends. We will be going after church on Sunday. PLUS a rest so about 2 PM LOL!

I will keep everyone informed. Thank you!
Karen

Welcome to my spot! said...

thank you to the deal lady. I am embarrassed her site is awesome. Way to go and thanks for sharing! You are so kind to share.