Wednesday, October 1, 2008

KMart Doubling Coupons Oct 1-5 up to $2

WOW!!! This is amazing. I know KMart has been doing this around the country in specific test markets. I have been jealous to hear of all the great bargains people have been getting, but I just heard they are asking ALL KMarts to honor this deal, IF the customer requests it! Well, I can tell you I am going to be requesting it! I am waiting for an email to be forwarded to me that was sent out from the corporate office so I can carry it with me to the store. This is what it says:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding our double coupon offer. We are always interested in hearing from our customers.

The double coupon offer is running from October 1 through October 5, 2008. Not all K-Mart stores are participating in this offer. However, all
K-Mart stores in the United States have been instructed to honor the double coupons if the customer requests that they do so.

Following are the rules for this offer:

Amount of credit from [doubling or tripling] a coupon cannot exceed the retail price of an item. No cash or in-store purchase credit will be awarded for any amount exceeding the retail price of the item. Limit 1 coupon for each item purchased. Only 1 coupon will be [doubled or
tripled] per item. You may only purchase 4 of the same item using double coupons. Coupons do not apply to sales tax. Limit 75 coupons per customer per day. Internet coupons or copies of manufacturer instant coupons are not valid. Offer excludes products prohibited by law,
including but not limited to alcohol, tobacco, and prescription medication. Not valid on non-merchandise, federal or state regulated
items, prior purchases, Lands’ End, Sears merchandise rung on Sears registers within Kmart and Kmart.com. In the event of a return, coupon
savings may be deducted from refund.

Sears Holdings reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate your business and value you as a Sears Holdings customer. We certainly hope you will continue to make Sears Holdings your choice for quality and value.

Sincerely,

Joanne J.
National Customer Relations
Sears Holdings Corporation

I plan to get my coupons organized, see what they have on sale and plan my strategy. For those of you who have never experience DOUBLE COUPONS it is so much fun! And to have coupons doubled up to $2 is terrific! I will keep you posted on deals and what coupons to look for. I am so excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.